Sekiro - Shinobi Hunter Enshin Boss Guide
・Check out our tips for beginners!
・Learn about the permanent choices in the game!
・Read our battle tips!
Boss guide for Shinobi Hunter Enshin in Sekiro, including boss attack patterns and a strategy on defeating it.
Shinobi Hunter Enshin Boss Summary
|Number of HP Bars||2|
|Area Encountered||Near the Sculptor's Idol in Hirata Estate.|
Shinobi Hunter Enshin Boss Guide
Conditions during the 1st and 2nd HP Bars
- Before engaging Shinobi Hunter Enshin, defeat the surrounding enemies first. Trying to fight Enshin at the same time as the minor enemies will almost always result in death.
- Mikiri Counter is essential for the fight. It allows you to immediately counterattack after parrying Enshin's attacks. You can build up Enshin's Posture stress this way and attack him three times.
- If you keep some distance away from Enshin, it will be easy to identify what attack he is going to use.
- Dangerous attacks cannot be countered. Try to determine if the Enshin will perform one by getting familiar with his tells. The Dangerous Attack can be avoided by jumping.
- Enshin has a long reach, making it difficult to attack him. It will be an easier fight if you don't attempt to attack him head-on but instead focus on damaging him after parrying.
Shinobi Hunter Enshin Attack Pattern
Back to Boss Guides List
|Consistent through 1st and 2nd HP Bars|
|Charges for a brief period before rushing at you. Dodge when he gets close.|
|A thrust attack performed after Enshin's spear shines. Very powerful.|
|Swings the spear from right to left. Has a wide range.|
|Performs four consecutive spear thrusts. The timing is easy to get down, making it easy to avoid.|
|Cut Up||Swings his spear upward.|
|Continuous Pounding||A series of attacks without many gaps. Can sometimes be chained from Cut Up.|