General Tenzen Yamauchi Mini-Boss Guide
General Tenzen Yamauchi
|Number of HP Bars||Two|
|Acquisition Item||Prayer Bead|
|Area Encountered||Each area|
- Before you head out and face off against a Samurai General, examine the environment where you will face him. If you can land a stealth blow, do so, as it will make the ensuing fight much easier.
- Do your best to parry most of the Samurai General's attacks. This way, their posture gauge will rise very quickly, opening them up to a deathblow. That said, watch out for their deadly attacks that cannot be dodged or blocked.
- If your attacks are blocked, refrain from hitting the Samurai General and concentrate on dodging his attacks instead.
- It is also wise to study the Samurai General's attack patterns. This way, you can find the gaps between his strikes where you can counterattack.
- Be sure to take out as much HP as you can, as it will make it easier to increase the General's posture gauge.
- Conversely, make sure not to get hit as much yourself, as the same can be said about your own posture.
- When your Posture Gauge is high, it is best to retreat and wait for the posture stress to dissipate. However, the Samurai General will also recuperate his own Posture. As such, it is best to be on the offensive once your Posture Gauge has recovered so that your enemy has little time to recover.