Sekiro - Anayama The Peddler
・Check out our tips for beginners!
・Learn about the permanent choices in the game!
・Read our battle tips!
Information on Anayama The Peddler, a non-playable character in Sekiro: Shadow Die Twice
Anayama The Peddler NPC Information
|Ashina Outskirts near the Outskirts Wall - Stairway Idol and Hirata Estate||Appears at the start of the game||Hand over coins to get inside information|
Anayama The Peddler NPC Quests
- Talk to Anayama and give him 50 coins in exchange for Hirata Estate information.
- Talk to Anayama and give him 100 coins in exchange for Flame Vent information. If you acquired it prior to meeting Anayama, Sekiro will receive two Oil.
- Talk to Anayama and give him 100 coins in exchange for Flame Vent information. (Flame Barrel Memo)
- To upgrade his stock, you will be given a quest about "What the Ashina Samurai Want." Find the information by listening near the Old Grave Sculptor Idol. Give him salt.
- To upgrade his stock again, recommend that Kotaro help Anayama loot the battlefield. GiveKotaro a Red and White Pinwheel so that you can send him out.
- Talk to him again to be able to purchase items. Anayama upgrades his stock whenever you buy information.
Non-Playable Characters List
|Item Name||Price||Purchase Limit|
|50 Coins Paid|
|Fistful of ash||50||2|
|Light Coin Purse||110||5|
|For Salt Information|
|Heavy Coin Purse||550||2|
|Lump of Fat Wax||300||3|
|Ashina Reservoir - Outskirts||Hirata Estate|
|Ashina Castle||Abandoned Dungeon|
|Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo||Sunken Valley|
|Ashina Depths||Ashina Castle Revisited|