Sekiro - Ashina Depths Walkthrough
・Check out our tips for beginners!
・Learn about the permanent choices in the game!
・Read our battle tips!
A walkthrough for Ashina Depths in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Ashina Depths Walkthrough
Sculptor's Idol：Ashina Depths〜
- At the poison swamp, battle Snake Eyes Shirahagi.
You can sneak behind Shirahagi if you approach from the Sculptor's Ido at the poison swamp.
▶︎Read Snake Eyes Shirahagi Boss Guide here
- After defeating Snake Eyes Shirahagi, you can go ahead and battle Headless Guardian Ape.
If you kill the Headless Guardian Ape using the Immortal Blade, you can get the Guardian Ape Immortality Severed trophy and the Bestowal Ninjutsu.
- You will be able to access the Sculptor's Idol after the battle.
BOSS: Headless Guardian Ape
- Attacks are the same as the Guardian Ape.
- The boss tends to move counterclockwise during the battle.
- You can get in attacks after it swings and slides.
- A brown Guardian Ape will appear.
- You can increase your attack power with Yashariku's Sugar to quickly defeat the brown Guardian Ape.
- It is also effective to use the Shinobi Firecracker Prosthetic Tool.
Sculptor's Idol: Headless Guardian Ape Lair
- Climb up the rocks using the grappling hook.
Sculptor's Idol: Hidden Forest
- Push down the tree and move forward using the grappling hook.
When you get down under the tree, the Headless Guardian Ape will appear if you have not yet defeated it.
- Though you will have poor visibility in the fog, you can hug the wall on the left and move forward.
Many enemies, including spearmen, will appear along the way, though you can easily take them out using shuriken.
- Climb the branches of the tree in the middle of the hill.
- Take the right path from the fork road and defeat Tokujiro the Glutton to get a Prayer Bead.
Head to the platform with the Gun Monkey using the grappling hook. This will allow you to sneakily attack Tokujiro and instantly take out one of his HP gauges.
▶︎Read Tikujiro the Glutton Boss Guide here!
- Head forward and climb the cliff on the right.
- Climb the tree using the grappling hook and land on the second floor of the building.
- Take the exit on the left side of the building and battle Mist Noble
- Get off the cliff and access the Sculptor's Idol (Mibu Village).
Sculptor's Idol: Mibu Village
- Head to the right side of the village and get a Pine Resin Ember at the end of the path.
The Pine Resin Ember is used to upgrade the Flame Vent Prosthetic Tool.
- Proceed to the left of the village and climb the left where the fence blocks the path.
Get the Gourd Seed near the large tree by the fence.
- Move forward and access the Sculptor's Idol (Water Mill).
- You will encounter Orin of the Water along the path. Talk to her to battle her. When you defeat her, you will obtain a Prayer Bead and Breath of Life: Shadow.
▶︎'Read Orin of the Water Boss Guide here!''
- Cross the bridge and go through the passage on the left side of the building to battle the Sakura Phantom Corrupted Monk to get a Memory: Corrupted Monk, as well as access to the Sculptor's Idol (Wedding Cave Door.)
- In the middle of the cave, you will get the Conceived Stone. You will now also be able to access the Abandoned Dungeon Sculptor's Idol that leads to the Ashina Castle entrance.