Sekiro - Abandoned Dungeon Walkthrough
・Check out our tips for beginners!
・Learn about the permanent choices in the game!
・Read our battle tips!
A walkthrough on Abandoned Dungeon for Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Abandoned Dungeon Walkthrough
1. Go along the left wall and talk to Doujun to receive the "Surgeon's Bloody Letter."
2. Head to the back of the dungeon and activate the Sculptor's Idol.
Underground Waterway Idol
3. Proceed down a slope and unlock the Underground Waterway Sculptor's Idol.
4. Continue your path and notice the Crumbling Offering Tower. Defeat enemy zombies nearby.
5. Go outside and head to the Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo. Don't forget to unlock the Abandoned Dungeon - Bottomless Hole Sculptor's Idol before moving forward.Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo Walkthrough
Abandoned Dungeon Alternate Travel Route
6. After defeating the Lone Shadow Longswordsman, you will be able to advance further in the Ashina Depths and confront another boss, Shichimen Warrior. Defeating the mini-boss awards you with either a Ceremonial Tanto, if you came directly from the Abandoned Dungeon, or Malcontent's Ring if you came from Ashina Depths.
You can make use of the Bottomless Hole Sculptor's Idol to travel to the mini-boss area quickly.Shichimen Warrior Mini-Boss Guide
Ashina Depths Alternate Travel Route
7. Coming from the Bottomless Hole Sculptor's Idol, run toward the Tori gate and jump downward.
8. Use the grappling hook to reach the ledge and then follow a path to an open hole.
9. Jumping in the hole will lead you to the Ashina Depths and its respective Sculptor's Idol.Ashina Depths Walkthrough
|Ashina Reservoir - Outskirts||Hirata Estate|
|Ashina Castle||Abandoned Dungeon|
|Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo||Sunken Valley|
|Ashina Depths||Ashina Castle Revisited|