Sekiro - Ashina Castle Secret Passage Walkthrough
・Check out our tips for beginners!
・Learn about the permanent choices in the game!
・Read our battle tips!
A walkthrough for Ashina Castle Secret Passage in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Sculptor's Idol: Near the Divine Heir
- Talk to Emma and get the Secret Passage Key.
- Go out through the library's window.
- Head down the castle and head for the smoke towards the Sculptor's Idol: Ashina Reservoir
Sculptor's Idol: Ashina Reservoir
- Battle Ashina Seven Spears Shume Masaji Oniwa and the Samurai General to get Prayer Beads.
Defeat the Samurai General before focusing on Yamauchi in a 1-on-1 fight.
- Climb up the tree on the left and use the grappling hook to move forward.
- Access the Sculptor's Idol in front of the secret passage.
Sculptor's Idol: Before the Secret Passage
- Open the door using the key you obtained from Emma.
- After climbing the stairs, get ready for the final boss battle.
Boss: Genichiro Ashina
- Genichiro's attack pattern remains the same in his Way of Tomoe form.
- Be sure to watch out for Dangerous Attacks and dodge them.
- You will want to defeat Genichiro without using your Healing Gourd or resurrection since there will be another battle afterward.
Boss: Isshin, the Sword Saint
- The boss has 3 HP Bars
- The boss will use both a sword and spear during the second phase.
- The boss will use lightning attacks during the third phase.